1. By means of these use conditions, ECISA Corporación Empresarial (hereinafter, ECISA), regulates the access to this Website and the provision of the information herein to its clients and other users of the Net.
2. Just by using this website, the user full accepts these use conditions.
3. Using this website, as well as the information therein is, in principle, free, however this circumstance may change and ECISA commits to publish the new use conditions in the website as soon as possible.
4. The user is bound not to use this website or the information therein for activities against the law, morals, the public order and, in general, to use it according to these use conditions. The user shall be responsible for both access and information and ECISA cannot be liable for the damages which may arise from such access or use of the information which are beyond its will.
5. ECISA shall not be liable for the errors in the access to the website or its contents, and it shall work hard to avoid them.
6. All the content in the website (included but not limited to data bases, images, drawings, graphs, text files, audios, videos and software) belong to ECISA and are protected by the national or international intellectual and industrial property regulations.
ECISA’s brands, signs, marks or logos appearing in the Website belong to ECISA and they are duly registered in the Spanish Office of Patents and Trademarks (OEPM) and the Offices of Patents and Trademarks from different nationalities. We make the same reference to the domains www.ecisa.es and www.ecisa.org.
All the texts, drawings, videos or audio files belonging to ECISA cannot be subsequently modified, copied, altered, replicated, adapted or translated by the User or third parties without the express authorization of ECISA, except it is otherwise stated.
The non-authorized use of the information included in this website, as well as the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights will cause the established legal liabilities.
7. The establishment of any hyperlink from an external website to any of the pages of the website of ECISA shall be subject to the following terms:
No replication, total or partial, of any of the services included in the website of ECISA is allowed.
No deep-links with the website of ECISA or its services shall be established and no browser or border environment shall be established on them.
No false, inaccurate or wrong statement about the websites of ECISA and its services shall be included and, in particular, except the signs which are part of the hyperlink itself to the website of ECISA, no mark, trademark, sign, commercial name, logotype, slogan or other marks belonging to ECISA shall be included.
Under no circumstance, ECISA shall be liable for the contents and services available to the public in the website in which the hyperlink is made as well as the information or statements included therein.
Any hyperlink to the website of ECISA shall be done to its home page.
8. ECISA informs the users of the website that you may be required to fill in online forms in order to properly render the service. Once users give their details, they consent them to be included in one or more personal data bases in ECISA’s custody and whose purpose is rendering to the user the services for which the personal details are requested, as well as providing commercial information about the products and/or services of ECISA. The holders of the details may exercise their access, rectification and cancellation rights before ECISA in 139Costablanca Avenue , 03540 Alicante.
9. The Use conditions of this website are indefinite. ECISA may, at any moment, modify them or include new conditions, committing to publish them in this website.
10. The rendering of the service of this website and these use conditions are governed by the Spanish laws. The parties, expressly waive to another jurisdiction which may correspond to them and agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Alicante.